If you find How to make your headphones louder on iPhone or Android phones, this is the best article. In this article, we will talk about the following Questions–
01. Why are my AirPods so quiet?
02. How to Make Your Headphones Louder on iPhone in 2022?
03. How to make iphone headphones louder
04. How to make Bluetooth headphones louder
05. How to make your headphones louder android
06. List of headphones with volume control
Let’s start answering one by one.
Why are my AirPods so quiet? & How to make my airpods louder?
Some reasons can happen with your AirPods or earbuds. Your AirPods can be quiet because of
- Connectivity problem
- Due to the Settings of your iPhone
- Charge problem, and
- Wrong command
How to fixed this problem to make your AirPods louder? Or
how to make iphone headphones louder?
Method 1: Turn the Volume settings up to its Maximum to make your airpods louder
Android and iPhone users can increase the volume by pressing volume increase button from the side of your phone. This makes your headphone louder.
Method 2: Reconnect with your phone
Sometimes, We face very simple connectivity problems. So, if you reconnect your headphone/AirPod, you should solve that problem. That’s simple.
Method 3: Clean your AirPods/ earbuds/ headphone.
Hold your headphones with the net facing down. Using a dry toothbrush, gently brush the headphone screens to dislodge any debris from them. After touching the earphone mesh, moisten a piece of cloth with hydrogen peroxide and wipe down the earphones. From there, use the paper towel to dry them off.
Other substitutes that you can use in place of hydrogen peroxide are alcohol or hand sanitizer.
Method 4: Update your iPhone to make how to make iphone headphones louder
One day I noticed that my AirPods just were not as loud as I remembered. so, I am going to try how to make my airpods louder? I recently switched over to the iPhone 11 Pro max, and before that, my air pods were connected to my iPhone 10 max. They seemed pretty loud and overall decent on the 10s max, but then when I switched over to the iPhone 11 Pro max, they were quiet, and they didn’t seem to sound as good as they once did.
Also Read: Five below headphones and Wireless Earbuds Review 2022
There’s a couple of reasons why this might be happening now for me. The fix was running a software update on my iPhone. There’s been a couple of software updates since the iPhone 11 Pro Series phones came out, and of course, this software update is for multiple phones even though I wasn’t experiencing this problem on my tennis max after updating to iOS 13.
So there had to be something at some weird issue with the iPhone 11 or 11 Pro max that with the connection of the air pods that software update wasn’t allowing the air pods to be as loud as they should have been after running that software update. I didn’t have a problem. So, if you want to know how to run a software update, maybe you’re not sure if your phone has been updated to the most recent software.
Let’s do one by one. Follow these steps –
- Go into your Settings appGo to setting-app
- Go into generalGo to general – 2nd step of how to make your headphones louder
- Then under general go to aboutUpdate your iPhone to make your airpods louder
If your software update is available, update it. Then reconnect to your AirPods. If it is doesn’t make your headphone louder or not found update then follow the following Method.
Method 5: Turn OFF music volume limit on your smartphone/iPhone.
Another reason why your air pods might not be functioning as they should, your phone volume may be ON. For this, it limits your audio volume. So, you have to turn OFF the music volume limit.
You can find this setting by going into the Settings.
- Go to Setting again
- Scroll down to go to MusicGo to music
- Under the music setting, find “Volume Limit” settings and ensure the volume limit is set to OFF.Turning OFF volume limit to increase the volume
Method 6: Using volume booster apps
For your iPhone to bosting volume, you can use any of these apps.
- Equalizer Pro Volume Booster
- SonicMax Pro Music Volume Booster
- Equalizer + (Music Player Volume Quality Booster)
By proper using of any of these app make your headphone louder.
How to make my headphone louder?/
How to make Bluetooth headphones louder?
A common reason, Bluetooth headphones are so quiet is that Android, Apple, and Windows devices have software limits on the volume output. These software caps limit the decibel output that your headphones can achieve to protect their users’ hearing.
Most computer devices these days have Bluetooth functionality PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, etc. They all allow you to connect wirelessly to your Bluetooth headphones. This means that you can run into the problem of your Bluetooth headphones low volume on pretty much any device you connect them to.
In most cases, the problem can be fixed by playing around with your audio settings and increasing the volume limits. Let’s see how this is possible for each type of device where you may encounter this issue.
Fix Low Volume on iPhone
- Go to ‘Settings.’
- Select the ‘Music’ option.
- Here you will find the EQ settings to manage volume for the headphones.
- Select the ‘Flat’ EQ setting.
- You will now notice a decent boost to volume in your AirPods or Bluetooth headphones.
how to make your headphones louder android
Please follow the
If these do not work, then you should try the volume booster app.For this, install any of this app –
- Volume Booster Pro
- Volume Booster Sound Equalizer – By MixIT Studio
- Dub Music Player – Audio Player & Music Equalizer
After That, if not increase enough, then try the final Method-
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Locate the ‘Build Number’
- Press on the ‘Build Number’ 7 times, or until it indicates that you have access to ‘Developer Options.
- Enter your PIN Number if prompted.
- Go back to Settings, and select ‘System.’
- Select ‘Advanced’.
- Select ‘Developer Options’.
- Scroll down and find the switch that indicates ‘Disable Absolute Volume.’ Select this option.
- Restart your device, and try the volume now.
Once you have completed these simple steps, you will notice that your Bluetooth headphones can get considerably louder now! Your problem, how to make your headphones louder android, is solved easily. This works on almost all Android devices running Marshmallow or a newer version. So, Congratulations! For getting your headphone louder! You can follow the steps in this helpful YouTube video below!
List of headphones with volume control
Low-quality headphones cannot play the best sound and loudly. For this, you should try headphones that can play Music loudly, can isolate noise, close back headphones. For this, I WikiTECH Products have some great reviews that are all level of budget. These articles have comparison tables, specifications, reviews, and Pros and cons for comparing one to other. Let’s visit these pages get a great one –
Would you like that?
What is headphone sensitivity? Understanding Specifications